Royal expert who worked with Princess Diana predicts Meghan and Harry’s marriage will last


Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s marriage “will last” as the Duchess “lays down the law”, Princess Diana’s psychic has said.

According to Sally Morgan, the royal couple are destined to spend their lives together, in contrast to the Duke of Sussex’s parents, whose marriage ended in divorce.

RELATED: Queen’s huge blow for Harry and Meghan

Harry, 36, and 39-year-old Meghan officially stepped down as working royals and were stripped of their royal patronages and military titles.

Sally, 69, is perhaps best known for working as Princess Diana’s spiritual adviser for four years before the 1997 car accident that took the royal’s life.

She was on The Morning Show and told hosts Kylie Gillies and Matt Shirvington about what she sees ahead for the Sussexes.

“I know lots of predictions say it won’t last, but I do think their marriage will last,” she said.

RELATED: Prince Harry ‘in doubt’ for UK return

“It will run its full course, and I think there’s absolutely no doubt she has laid down the law and it’s going to be how she wants it. There’s no doubt about that.”

After tragedy struck, it was widely reported that Sally had predicted Diana’s death one year before.

But she insists that it was the Queen who she believed would be killed in a shocking accident.

In a new documentary, Harry, has opened up again about the pain he endured following the death of his mother.

The bombshell The Me You Can’t See, has seen Harry unload his “truth bombs” to Oprah on Apple TV.

It follows the bombshell interview earlier this year with Oprah in which the Duchess made allegations of racism against an unnamed member of the royal family.

In the interview Prince Harry hinted that he left the UK as he feared Meghan would suffer the same fate as Diana.

It has emerged that Harry and Meghan want to be at the Queen’s Platinum Jubilee, where she will celebrate becoming the first British monarch to celebrate 70 years of service.

The Duke of Sussex wants to be included in next year’s four-day bonanza for the Queen, with plans being released by Buckingham Palace.

Harry was due to return to the UK next month for his mother’s statue unveiling to honour Princess Diana on July 1 – on what would have been her 60th birthday.

But his plans are in doubt as Meghan is due to give birth in the next couple of weeks.

This article originally appeared in The Sun and is reproduced here with permission



Source link

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *