- In Donetsk region, the SMM recorded 104 ceasefire violations, including 79 explosions. In the previous reporting period, it recorded 53 ceasefire violations in the region.
- In Luhansk region, the Mission recorded 56 ceasefire violations, including three explosions. In the previous reporting period, it recorded 23 ceasefire violations in the region.
- The SMM followed up on reports of a man injured due to the detonation of an explosive object in Novohrodivka, Donetsk region.
- The Mission continued monitoring the disengagement areas near Stanytsia Luhanska, Zolote and Petrivske. It again spotted people inside the disengagement area near Petrivske.
- The SMM facilitated and monitored adherence to localized ceasefires to enable the operation and maintenance of critical civilian infrastructure.
- The Mission continued following up on the situation of civilians, including at three entry-exit checkpoints and two corresponding checkpoints of the armed formations in Luhansk region.
- The SMM’s freedom of movement continued to be restricted, including at a border crossing point and a railway station near Voznesenivka (formerly Chervonopartyzansk), Luhansk region. Its unmanned aerial vehicles again experienced multiple instances of GPS signal interference.*