- In Donetsk region, the SMM recorded 83 ceasefire violations, including 16 explosions. In the previous reporting period, it recorded 79 ceasefire violations in the region.
- In Luhansk region, the Mission recorded 141 ceasefire violations, including nine explosions. In the previous reporting period, it recorded no ceasefire violations in the region.
- The SMM followed up on reports of a man injured due to an explosion of an object in Zhovte, Luhansk region.
- The Mission saw damage to four civilian properties and a functional school in Zolote-5/Mykhailivka, Luhansk region.
- The SMM continued monitoring the disengagement areas near Stanytsia Luhanska, Zolote and Petrivske. It recorded ceasefire violations inside the area near Petrivske.
- The SMM facilitated and monitored adherence to localized ceasefires to enable the operation of critical civilian infrastructure.
- The Mission continued following up on the situation of civilians, including at four entry-exit checkpoints and four corresponding checkpoints of the armed formations in Donetsk and Luhansk regions.
- The Mission’s freedom of movement continued to be restricted, including at a checkpoint of the armed formations near Shevchenko, Donetsk region, and a functional school in Zolote-5/Mykhailivka, Luhansk region.